Redesigned to match our Art Deco style! This is a discbound player's notebook for D&D 5e. Move pages around effortlessly. The journal has a protective plastic cover as well a dark brown and gold inner cover. Though these pages will work with any discbound system our pages are about 8.5x5.5 inches (sometimes referred to as a Junior size). The discs are 1" discs which can hold about 150 pages. While I try to make sure the measurements are exact, please keep in mind that these are handmade.
This journal is made for your D&D Campaign notetaking and includes pages designed for:
- 6 pages devoted to your Character sheet (Stats, Background, and Spell Slots)
- 2 Transparency pages for dry-erase!
- 20 spell pages -- 40 total spells "cards"
- 10 people pages for people archiving -- Keep track of the NPCs you meet in a handy archive (Room for 48 people)
- 8 location pages -- Keep track of specialty shop/inn locations
- 52 session notes pages -- Good for 40 campaign sessions
- 16 Dungeon Mini-Map Pages -- Great for a quick reference overview of that dungeon you've been exploring (especially for campaigns relying heavily on the theater of the mind)
- Multiple section divider pages!
// About Cantrips Media
Cantrips Media is owned by me, Kylie. I'm a stationery nerd, but also just a gaming nerd. While acting as Dungeon Master for my campaign, I found the need for more organization. I loved bullet journaling and discbound journals a lot and decided to start creating my own. That's how Cantrips Media was born. I work out of my home near Pittsburgh, PA and am lucky enough to be able to do this full-time. You can learn more about us here.
To Donate/Support Cantrips Media in Other Ways: