Playing a Fighter in D&D 5e? We've got the perfect notebook for you! The Fighter's Guide to Implements of War is specifically designed for fighters!
This is a discbound player's notebook for D&D 5e. Move pages around effortlessly. The journal has a protective plastic cover as well as a red and gold inner cover. Though these pages will work with any discbound system our pages are about 8.5x5.5 inches (sometimes referred to as a Junior size). The discs are 1" discs which can hold about 150 pages. While I try to make sure the measurements are exact, please keep in mind that these are handmade.
What's different from our classic version? We've removed some of the spell cards and replaced them with session sheets, a special place on your character sheet to track second wind and action surge, and an extra two-page spread devoted to the features and traits from your martial archetype!
This journal is made for your D&D Campaign notetaking and includes pages designed for:
- 8 pages devoted to your Character sheet (Stats, Martial Archetype Features and Traits, Background, and Spell Slots)
- 2 Transparency pages for dry-erase!
- 9 spell pages -- 18 total spells "cards"
- 10 people pages for people archiving -- Keep track of the NPCs you meet in a handy archive (Room for 40 people)
- 8 location pages -- Keep track of specialty shop/inn locations
- 62 session notes pages -- Good for 31 campaign sessions
- 16 Dungeon Mini-Map Pages -- Great for a quick reference overview of that dungeon you've been exploring (especially for campaigns relying heavily on the theater of the mind)
- Multiple section divider pages!
A total of 128 pages (front and back) devoted to your campaign!
Wanna multi-class, or want extra pages? Check out our page packs.
// About Cantrips Media
Cantrips Media is owned by me, Kylie. I'm a stationery nerd, but also just a gaming nerd. While acting as Dungeon Master for my campaign, I found the need for more organization. I loved bullet journaling and discbound journals a lot and decided to start creating my own. That's how Cantrips Media was born. I work out of my home near Pittsburgh, PA and am lucky enough to be able to do this full-time. You can learn more about us here.
To Donate/Support Cantrips Media in Other Ways: