This one is for all the Dungeon Masters and Game Masters out there. This discbound journal is designed to work with 5e both module and homebrew campaigns. Discbound journals are great since you can move pages around in any fashion. This journal also includes two transparent sheets to use with dry-erase markers. Though designed for use with the encounter and initiative pages, you can move these anywhere.
The journal has a protective plastic cover as well as a dark green and gold inner cover. Though these pages will work with any discbound system our pages are about 8.5x7 inches, with the cover having about .5 inch overhang (to protect the sticker tabs provided in this campaign notebook).
This journal has 196 pages (front and back) which include the following to help you create your homebrew setting:
- 1 Sticker Sheet (includes sticker tabs)
- 5 Dividers
- 7 World Building pages (including maps and world timelines)
- 6 Patheon pages (for up to 16 deities)
- 12 Region pages for two regions including:
- 4 pages for Major Cities
- 4 pages for Shops/Inns/Taverns (8 different locations)
- 4 pages for Other Landmarks (16 total)
- 2 pages for additional towns and villages
- 8 NPC pages (up to 24 NPCs)
- 11 pages dedicated to two different Story Arcs
- 2 Player Background Pages (up to 8 players)
- 30 pages dedicated to Encounters and Monsters
- 1 Encounter Page Dashboard
- 2 Transparency Sheets- for use with dry-erase or wet-erase markers!
- 52 Session Notes Pages
- Extra notes, maps, and various grid papers
// About Cantrips Media
Cantrips Media is owned by me, Kylie. I'm a stationery nerd, but also just a gaming nerd. While acting as Dungeon Master for my campaign, I found the need for more organization. I loved bullet journaling and discbound journals a lot and decided to start creating my own. That's how Cantrips Media was born. I work out of my home near Pittsburgh, PA and am lucky enough to be able to do this full-time. You can learn more about us here.
To Donate/Support Cantrips Media in Other Ways:
I love it!! It’s exactly what I need to pour all my ideas down for my world creation. Thanks so much!!
I'm running my first ever campaign and was looking for something to organize everything. This was exactly what I was looking for. I can't wait to really crack into it.
I’m a first time DM, and was looking for something to help me stay organized. This notebook is perfect! Super detailed, highly customizable, and great for both running a module or homebrew. I feel so much more prepared and confident to take on DMing with this tool in my hands. I cannot recommend this enough!
My package came in so nicely wrapped! And with the addition of the refills I couldn’t be happier!! I can’t wait to use this for future dnd games!
Thank you so much for your review! I'm so glad you love it!!
May all the dice be in your favor,
Looks great! I can't wait to start filling it in. Going to put it to use starting this weekend.