Playing a Cleric in Dungeons and Dragons 5e? We've created a new version of our Player's notebook, specifically for you: the Cleric's Guide to Divine Magic! This journal is made with clerics in mind, so we included the FULL CLERIC SPELL LIST (as noted in the Player's Handbook)!
We've taken the trouble of copying all your spells into your notebook for you so that you can get busy reviving your barbarian friend (again). Don't worry if you choose to add spells from other D&D sourcebooks: we added a few extra spell pages for you to write them in. We also have page packs that can be easily added to this journal in our shop!
PLEASE NOTE: Spells often have a lot of details and we tried to squeeze in as much as we could. Therefore the font gets small sometimes. For some spells instead of making the font unreadably small, we added a page number to the bottom of the card so that you can easily find the rest of the details in your Player's Handbook!
Move pages around effortlessly in this discbound journal. It has a protective plastic cover over a gray and gold inner cover made of cardstock. Though these pages will work with any discbound system, our pages are about 8.5x5.5 inches (sometimes referred to as a Junior size). The discs are 1" discs which can hold about 150 pages. While I try to make sure the measurements are exact, please keep in mind that these are handmade.
This journal includes pages designed for:
- 6 pages devoted to your Character sheet (Stats, Background, and divine domain--exclusive to the Cleric class)
- 2 transparency pages for dry-erase!
- 2 spell list pages to prepare your spells
- 3 blank spell cards pages (6 spell cards) for Cantrips
- 27 pages containing the full Cleric Spell list (That's all 105 spells listed in the Player's Handbook for the Cleric Class)
- 3 blank spell card pages (6 total spell cards)
- 10 people pages for people archiving -- Keep track of the NPCs you meet in a handy archive (Room for 48 people)
- 8 location pages -- Keep track of specialty shop/inn locations
- 38 session notes pages -- Great for notetaking during campaign sessions
- 16 Dungeon Mini-Map Pages -- Great for a quick reference overview of that dungeon you've been exploring (especially for campaigns relying heavily on the theater of the mind)
- Multiple Section Divider Pages -- That work well with our tab stickers!
A total of 128 pages (front and back) devoted to your campaign!
Wanna multi-class, or want extra pages? Check out our page packs.
// About Cantrips Media
Cantrips Media is owned by me, Kylie. I'm a stationery nerd, but also just a gaming nerd. While acting as Dungeon Master for my campaign, I found the need for more organization. I loved bullet journaling and discbound journals a lot and decided to start creating my own. That's how Cantrips Media was born. I work out of my home near Pittsburgh, PA and am lucky enough to be able to do this full-time. You can learn more about us here.
To Donate/Support Cantrips Media in Other Ways:
I love my discbound book! You can tell they care about making a good product. It's awesome to have all of the cleric spells at hand. Prompt delivery. Can't wait to show it off to my DnD party. I will definitely be ordering from Cantrips Media again when I need more pages.
I stumbled across this journal when I was actually hunting for some cute washi tape and it was everything I had been looking for in a DnD journal since I started playing a year ago. As as left handed person, being able to easily pull out and put back my pages so I don't have to write on the binding is fantastic and god BLESS the dry erase sheets for my stats and stuff, I am always discovering I've added something wrong and having to erase and erase and eventually getting a new print out because you know how paper gets and I'm pretty picky about that kind of thing. SPEAKING of, the paper quality of the pages? So good, so smooth, A+ writing surface I love. The only complaint I would have is because it's a ring binding the book feels more fragile than it is but it's such a minor thing that I don't even care. ALSO, HAVING ALL OF THE CLERIC SPELLS JUST AT HAND?!?!?!?! LETS FUCKING GO, THIS IS SO BALLER, THE REST OF MY PARTY MEMBERS ARE JEALOUS.