Playing a Bard in D&D 5e? We've got the perfect notebook for you! The Bard's Guide to Magic and Music is specifically designed for bards! This is a discbound player's notebook for D&D 5e. Move pages around effortlessly.
The journal has a protective plastic cover as well a dark purple and gold inner cover. Though these pages will work with any discbound system our pages are about 8.5x5.5 inches (sometimes referred to as a Junior size). The discs are 1" discs which can hold about 150 pages. While I try to make sure the measurements are exact, please keep in mind that these are handmade.
What's different from our classic version? We've included 7 extra spell card pages, a special place on your character sheet to track bardic inspiration, and an extra two-page spread devoted to the features and traits from your bardic college!
This journal is made for your D&D Campaign notetaking and includes pages designed for:
- 8 pages devoted to your Character sheet (Stats, Bardic College Features and Traits, Background, and Spell Slots)
- 2 Transparency pages for dry-erase!
- 27 spell pages -- 54 total spells "cards"
- 10 people pages for people archiving -- Keep track of the NPCs you meet in a handy archive (Room for 40 people)
- 8 location pages -- Keep track of specialty shop/inn locations
- 44 session notes pages -- Good for 22 campaign sessions
- 16 Dungeon Mini-Map Pages -- Great for a quick reference overview of that dungeon you've been exploring (especially for campaigns relying heavily on the theater of the mind)
- Multiple section divider pages! These work well with our tab stickers!
A total of 128 pages (front and back) devoted to your campaign!
Wanna multi-class, or want extra pages? Check out our page packs.
// About Cantrips Media
Cantrips Media is owned by me, Kylie. I'm a stationery nerd, but also just a gaming nerd. While acting as Dungeon Master for my campaign, I found the need for more organization. I loved bullet journaling and discbound journals a lot and decided to start creating my own. That's how Cantrips Media was born. I work out of my home near Pittsburgh, PA and am lucky enough to be able to do this full-time. You can learn more about us here.
To Donate/Support Cantrips Media in Other Ways: