This is a discbound player's notebook for D&D 5e. Move pages around effortlessly. The journal has a protective plastic cover as well as an orange and gold inner cover. Though these pages will work with any discbound system, our pages are about 8.5x5.5 inches (sometimes referred to as a Junior size). The discs are 1" discs which can hold about 150 pages. While I try to make sure the measurements are exact, please keep in mind that these are handmade.
What's different from our classic version? We've added a special section devoted to Eldritch Evocations and edited the spell list to reflect a Warlock's Spellcasting abilities. We've ensured just enough spells for all your Warlock needs while keeping the rest of the pages close to the same.
This journal includes pages designed for:
- 6 pages devoted to your Character sheet (Stats, Background & Spell Slots)
- 2 Transparency pages for dry-erase!
- 2 Pact Magic Feature pages -- Keep track of all your Eldritch Evocations!
- 17 spell pages -- 6 slots for Cantrips and 28 spell "cards"
- 10 people pages for people archiving -- Keep track of the NPCs you meet in a handy archive (Room for 48 people)
- 8 location pages -- Keep track of specialty shop/inn locations
- 54 session notes pages -- Good for 27 campaign sessions
- 10 Dungeon Mini-Map Pages -- Great for a quick reference overview of that dungeon you've been exploring (especially for campaigns relying heavily on the theater of the mind)
- Multiple Section Divider Pages -- That work well with our stickers: https://www.etsy.com/listing/903922347/tab-stickers-for-players-discbound
A total of 128 pages (front and back) devoted to your campaign!
// About Cantrips Media
Cantrips Media is owned by me, Kylie. I'm a stationery nerd, but also just a gaming nerd. While acting as Dungeon Master for my campaign, I found the need for more organization. I loved bullet journaling and discbound journals a lot and decided to start creating my own. That's how Cantrips Media was born. I work out of my home near Pittsburgh, PA and am lucky enough to be able to do this full-time. You can learn more about us here.
To Donate/Support Cantrips Media in Other Ways: